Member Account, Password
You will receive a password and account username upon completing the member registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
Content Submitted to rDomus
rDomus does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on the website. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas you grant rDomus royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) worldwide.
For content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas, rDomus has the right to distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publicly display such content. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on the rDomus service and will terminate at the time you remove or rDomus removes such content from the service.
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not rDomus, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the rDomus service. rDomus does not control the content posted, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will rDomus be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the service. You agree to not use the rDomus services to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the rDomus.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
Modifications to Service
rDomus reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that rDomus shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infrigement
rDomus respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. rDomus may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide rDomus the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. rDomus and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Advertisements and Links
rDomus, as well as third party ad servers, may provide advertisements and links to other web sites operated by third parties. These advertisements and links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by rDomus. rDomus has no control over such advertisements or web sites. TousristFocal is neither responsible for the content of those external sites nor your dealings in connection with them.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that rDomus, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if rDomus has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
The rDomus, rDomus logo are trademarks of rDomus. Without rDomus's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the rDomus marks.